Unwind and get back to nature with two fun filled days of learning how to survive in the Irish landscape.
This course will cover topics such as:
- finding food and clean water
- making shelter and keeping warm
- the uses of native trees, plants and wild flowers
- making fire and cooking techniques
- tracking animals, navigation, leave no trace, first aid and more!
Taking place on the banks of the Bandon river at Shippool Woods, Inishannon, Co. Cork on the Weekend of 19th & 20th of July 2014.
Suitable for any person regardless of age or experience.
It includes an optional overnight campout (free of charge) and complimentary Leave No Trace certification.
(U18's must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.)
Food can be provided upon request, otherwise bring your own.
The course costs €150pp
NOTE; It is possible to take part in just one of the days if you'd like.... just enquire.
To see the course schedule click here
To see what you need to bring click here
For more information just contact us
5% fee for all online bookings