For details on pricing, terms and conditions go to booking info
What you will need for activities;
- Rain jacket
- Appropriate clothes for the weather (these may get dirty!)
- We recommend long pants always and not shorts
- Wellington boots/hiking boots/old runners
- Any medication you may need i.e inhaler
- Packed lunch for full day courses (let us know if you'd like us to organise lunch)
- To find out what you need to bring for overnight camping and expedition courses click here
Please let us know of any special requirements you may have.
Prior to participating in our activities, please notify us of any disabilities, injuries, illness, or allergies that you, or any person in your group may have.
- We operate in beautiful settings in the Cork area and beyond
- We can travel to almost any location
- For directions to all of our regular locations click here
- If you are travelling long distance to partake in one of our courses or programmes, we can find you a place to stay.
- If you would like food as part of you programme, we can easily make arrangements for you.