William O Halloran is an outdoor educator (B.A. Hons in Outdoor Education) from a beautiful rural area just outside Cork City called Ballygarvan.
- He has a passion for sports, nature and loves the Irish outdoors.
- He's worked in Ireland"s outdoor industry since 2001, operating in various outdoor education and adventure centres.
- Qualified and experienced as an instructor and guide in bush craft and survival, climbing and mountaineering, expeditioning, leave no trace and watersports such as canoeing, kayaking and surfing.
- Through college education, worldwide adventures and wilderness experiences, William has developed an extensive knowledge about natural landscapes, environmental sustainability, Irish culture, heritage, flora and fauna, wilderness survival skills and primitive living techniques.
- Will's main passion is to share the wonders of nature with others.